The User acknowledges that the Administrator of personal data is the company:
USECRYPT POLSKA SP. Z O.O. with its registered office
in Warsaw, Prosta 20 Street, 00-850 Warsaw
(hereinafter referred to as "Administrator").
The User is any natural person using the services provided through the Application.
consent to the collection, use, disclosure and storage of your information as described
Please note that this Policy does not apply to information collected through third party
websites or services that you may access through the Application or that you send to us via email, text message or other electronic or offline communication.
If you are visiting the Websites from the European Union (EU), please see our Notice
to EU Data Subjects below for our legal basis for processing and transferring your data.
We obtain information about you in a number of ways. Information that we collect:
- your user name or similar identifier,
- feedback and correspondence, such as information you provide in survey responses, when you participate in market research, report a problem with the Service, receive customer support or otherwise correspond with us;
- transaction information, billing data;
- usage information, such as information about how you use the Service and interact with us;
- technical information, such as your SoCap Wallet address, application programming interface (API) key, and network transaction information.
- Information required to comply with anti-money laundering (AML) regulations and KYC ("know your customer") requirements (such as nationality and place of birth);
- Source of funds to participate in token launches;
- information you provide to us in connection with token holdings purchased, such as earnings earned from wagering and the number of tokens in your portfolio.
- information we receive from others.
We may obtain information about you from other third party sources and may add it to the information we receive when you use the Services. Such information may include:
We will never ask you to share private keys or wallet seeds. Never trust anyone or any site that asks you to enter your private keys!
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
To provide our Services, we will use your personal information in the following ways:
- to enable you to access and use the Services
- to provide and deliver products and services that you may request.s;
- to process and complete transactions and send related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices
- sending information, including confirmations, technical notifications, updates, security alerts, and technical and administrative support messages.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information when we believe it is necessary or appropriate to do so in accordance with applicable laws (including anti-money laundering (AML) and know-yourcustomer (KYC) requirements), legal compliance and legal procedures, such as responding to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
For compliance, fraud prevention and security purposes
We may use your personal information to protect, investigate and deter unauthorized or
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Business Transfers. We may share personal information when we enter into a business arrangement or negotiate a business agreement involving the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets. These transactions may include any merger, financing, acquisition or bankruptcy proceeding.
- Legal Compliance. We may share personal information for legal, security and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with regulations, including KYC and AML requirements.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information to protect the rights and property of the Company,
The Company has offices outside the EU and affiliates and service providers in the United States and other countries. Your personal information may be transferred to or from the United States or other locations outside of a state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where privacy laws may not provide as much protection as the laws in your jurisdiction.
EU users should review the important information below about the transfer of personal
information outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
HOW WE SAFEGUARD YOUR INFORMATION
In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal information (so that it can no longer be linked to you), in which case we may use the information indefinitely without further notice to you.
We use industry standard security measures to protect the security of all information
transmitted through the Application. However, we can never guarantee the security of
information transmitted over the Internet. We are not responsible for any interception or
interruption of any communication over the Internet or for any alteration or loss of data. Users of the Services are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, biometric, user ID or other form of authentication associated with accessing password protected or secure areas of any of our digital services. To protect you and your data,
we may suspend your use of any Services without notice pending an investigation
if a security breach is suspected.
Any questions regarding this Policy should be sent to the email address below: [email protected]
of posting). In all cases, your continued use of the App or Services after the publication
If you are a minor in your jurisdiction of residence, you may use the Services only with the consent or under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. As required by the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), if we become aware that we have received any information directly from a child under the age of 13 without first receiving verified consent from his or her parent, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child (or his or her parent or legal guardian) to inform the child that
he or she may not use the Sites, and we will then delete the information.
Under the DPA, you have certain rights regarding your personal information. You can ask us to take the following actions in relation to your personal information that we hold:
-Resignation. We will stop sending you direct marketing communications that you have
agreed to receive. We may continue to send you communications related to the Services and other non-marketing communications.
- Access. We will provide you with information about our processing of your personal
information and provide you with access to your personal information.
- Update your personal information.
- Deletion of your personal information.
Cross-border data transfer
Whenever we transfer your personal information outside the EEA to the United States or to countries that have not been recognised by the European Commission as providing an
adequate level of protection for personal data, the transfer will be based on a transfer
mechanism recognised by the European Commission as providing adequate protection for personal data.
Please contact us if you would like more information about the specific mechanism we use when transferring your personal information outside the EEA.
Regular cookies can generally be disabled or deleted using tools available in most commercial browsers, and in some cases you can block them in the future by selecting certain settings.
You can set your browser to reject all or some browser cookies or to alert you when websites set or access cookies. If you disable or reject cookies, please be aware that some parts of the Websites may become unavailable or not function properly.